The 13 jars of meat sauce I made are in the fridge freezer.
I haven’t done a big freezer cooking day since last fall and it was long over due. Generally I cook for just one month at a time but we were able to find some really good deals. We took advantage and probably have enough dinners for two to three months and quite a few breakfast items. Obviously we’ll have to purchase things like eggs, milk, and fresh vegetables but the bulk of my dinner planning is taken care of for awhile. I’ll be sharing most of these recipes over the coming weeks.
- French Toast: Three dozen pieces. This was two Sam’s Club sized loaves of French bread.
- Cinnamon Scones
- Pork Chops: Two meals worth
- Pork Strips: Eight ounces for an onion and pork stir fry
- Pork roast for Cheater Verde
- Pork roast for however I decide to cook it
- Seasoned hamburger patties: Several meals worth
- Potstickers:Three dozen
- Buttermilk Herb Chicken
- Seasoned taco meat
- Enchilada stuffed shells. Two meals worth.
Awful picture, delicious recipe. I will be updating the picture the night I serve these. New picture is up now! yay.
- Packets of basic seasoned ground beef.
- Barbecue Chicken Roll: I made two of these.
- Chicken strips for stir fry and fajitas
- Chili seasoned meat : I’ll use this for things like chili dogs, chili topped potatoes, and other places my usual chili recipe doesn’t work well
- Sloppy Joe filling
- Chicken fried rice
- Crispy Ranch Chicken Strips
- Italian Sausage
- Cooked shredded chicken for casseroles
- Plus much more
Sides and Others:
- Hasbrowns. I’m just as likely to serve these in hashbrown casserole as I am fried for breakfast.
- Meat sauce : I used the red sauce recipe from LifeasMOM with a couple of tweaks I’ll share soon.
- Refried Beans
- Mashed potatoes (minus the onions and mushrooms)
- Make ahead butterhorns: Five dozen. I used a single recipe just cut them a bit smaller.
- French Bread Rolls
I love comments and read each one I get