This is a toss it in the slow cooker and forget it for a few hours dish. Perfect for the days where you’re running from one activity or errand to another.
No major chopping involved, and if you use the pre peeled garlic cloves no need for a knife at all.
Slow Cooker Garlic Ranch Chicken
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup low sodium and/or low fat work fine
- 3 cloves, garlic peeled, and lightly smashed
- 1 packet (approximately 2 Tablespoons) ranch dressing mix. I use this mix.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup, garlic cloves, ranch dressing mix, and black pepper.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-4 or until chicken is tender and has reached 165 degrees.
Want more slow cooker recipes? Check these out:
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from my readers so comments are welcome. I have over 100 recipes in the index if you want to check them out.