Though I only knew Daniel from The Secret Recipe Club I noticed he was always quick to help when someone had a question or would offer encouragement when a problem was encountered. Our little online family was better because of him and he will be missed.
To his family and friends I want to express my sincerest condolences and let you know that you are in my thoughts.
Chocolate Mocha Mug Brownie
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- dash salt
- pinch instant coffee
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- In an 8 ounce coffee mug mix together the oil, water, salt, vanilla, and coffee.
- Stir in the sugar, cocoa powder, and flour.
- Cook on high for one minute.
- Let rest for at least another minute before eating.
Finally I would like to leave you with a chance to hear about Daniel from one of the people who knew him best, his wife.