Salsa and chips are a must have at most parties. Here is my recipe for a quick and easy salsa. This recipe doesn’t have cilantro because I’m not a fan. If you want to add it I would try 3 or 4 Tablespoons. Also I like chunky salsas so I didn’t run this through a blender or food processor.
Quick and Easy Salsa
- 1 10 ounce can mild diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained if desired
- 1 small to medium onion, diced
- 1/2-1 jalapeno, seeded, membrane removed and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- To taste salt
- To taste pepper
- Mix ingredients together.
- If desired blend in a food processor or blender to desired consistency.
- Chill for several hours before eating.
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from my readers so comments are welcome. I have over 100 more recipes in the index if you want to check them out.