Wow I cannot believe it’s only five days until Christmas. This year has flown by and doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. I hate not being around here. My computer quit on me again the day before Thanksgiving and I don’t have it back yet. It should be back in the next couple of weeks and I will be posting up a storm before too long.
- Sunday: Enchiladas if my sister gets back from last minute Christmas shopping in time. If not it’ll be a fend for yourself night.:)
- Monday: Enchiladas or Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Tuesday:Barbecue Baked Sandwich
- Wednesday: Potato Soup
- Thursday: Christmas Eve. Snackitizers- Sausage Balls, rotel dip and chips, Lil Smokies in BBQ sauce and Pillow Dogs
- Friday: Christmas Day. Paula Deen’s Standing Rib Roast We don’t use that cut of meat but that is the method and it always turns out great. Salad, twice baked potatoes and rolls. For dessert Peanut Butterscotch Pie, Lemon Surprise
- Saturday: Leftovers